It’s that bag which ensures you never miss your favourite things. With space for essentials and more, it lets you carry odds and ends help create the same ambience wherever you go. From your personal dreamer diary to your favourite pen to the book that puts you to sleep, carry it all.
Material: Hand-dyed and handwoven cotton fabric inspired by the Warangal Durrie. Specially created for Earth Souk, and combined with black or tan genuine full grain leather.
Dimensions: Width x Height x Depth - 15" x 11" x 3" (38.1 cm x 27.9 cm x 7.6 cm); Short leather handle of 13" (33 cm) length with leather grip; Short handle drop 4" (10.2 cm); Long leather handle of 48" (121.9 cm) length and 3/4" (1.9 cm) width; Maximum Long handle drop 22" (55.9 cm)
- Lining: Earth Souk branded beige polysatin fabric
- Inside Details: Compartment for 13 inch equivalent laptop (Macbook Pro), 2 open compartments
- Outside: Slim fit zipped slot for 2 pens and 2 open compartments
- Base: Leather
- Trims: Brushed Antique Gold Finish Metal trims.
- Zip & Puller: YKK Brushed Antique Gold Finish Metal zips with customised black or tan genuine full grain leather pullers
- Danglers: This bag comes with 2 removable danglers. One is a tribute to the humble cotton flower, that makes this fabric possible.; one is an ode to your love for handcrafted; and one is proof that the leather is genuine
Wash & Care: Handmade needs care! Don’t use harsh chemicals (including detergents) to clean products. For fabric, use local wet wiping or high quality dry washing. For leather, over time, a slight patina may arise, indicating authenticity. Use good leather polish to bring back shine. Don’t use chemicals to wipe metal trims. Use the Earth Souk dust bag, that comes with this bag, to store when not in use. Avoid contact with strong chemicals, water and abrasive surfaces. Taking care of your Earth Souk bag lets you enjoy it for a long time.