This bag is a timeless classic, standing for everything that a woman's bag is ever meant to be. It is Earth Souk's tribute to everything that has remained the same about a bag since the beginning of time. She's undying and unchanging. She is the core, if there exists one, of bags.
Material: Hand-dyed and handwoven cotton fabric inspired by the Warangal Durrie. Specially created for Earth Souk, and combined with black or tan genuine full grain leather.
Dimensions: Width x Height x Depth - 16" x 13" x 4" (40.6 cm x 33.0 cm x 10.2 cm); 2 leather handles of 25" (63.5 cm) length and 3/4" (1.9 cm) width; Handle drop 10" (25.4 cm)
- Lining: Earth Souk branded beige polysatin fabric
- Inside Details: 2 open compartments on one wall, slot for tablet and zipped compartment on 2nd wall, Matching money pouch measuring 8" x 5" (20.3 cm x 12.7 cm)
- Outside: Zipped compartment on the front side
- Base: Leather with Brushed Antique Gold Finish Metal studs
- Trims: Brushed Antique Gold Finish Metal trims.
- Zip & Puller: YKK Brushed Antique Gold Finish Metal zips with customised black or tan genuine full grain leather pullers
- Danglers: This bag comes with 2 removable danglers. One is a tribute to the humble cotton flower, that makes this fabric possible.; one is an ode to your love for handcrafted and proof that the leather is genuine
Wash & Care: Handmade needs care! Don’t use harsh chemicals (including detergents) to clean products. For fabric, use local wet wiping or high quality dry washing. For leather, over time, a slight patina may arise, indicating authenticity. Use good leather polish to bring back shine. Don’t use chemicals to wipe metal trims. Use the Earth Souk dust bag, that comes with this bag, to store when not in use. Avoid contact with strong chemicals, water and abrasive surfaces. Taking care of your Earth Souk bag lets you enjoy it for a long time.