If you want to re-live the feeling of being infatuated, like in your teens, stare at this cuteness personified satchel for a bit. Made to gather looks from everywhere and possible a whistle or two, this stylish satchel is just right to step out for a party or meet your friends at the cafe.
Material: Hand-dyed and handwoven cotton fabric inspired by the Warangal Durrie. Specially created for Earth Souk, and combined with black or tan genuine full grain leather.
Dimensions: Width x Height x Depth - 11" x 9" x 5" / 27.9 cm x 22.9 cm x 12.7 cm; Short handle drop 9" (22.9 cm); 2 short leather handles of 16" (40.6 cm) length and 2" (5.1 cm) girth; Short handle drop of 5" (12.7 cm); Long leather handle of 54" (137.2 cm) length and 3/4" (1.9 cm) width; Maximum Long handle drop 24" (61.0 cm)
- Lining: Earth Souk branded beige polysatin fabric
- Inside Details: Zipped compartment on one wall and open compartment on 2nd wall
- Base: Leather with Brushed Antique Gold Finish Metal studs
- Trims: Brushed Antique Gold Finish Metal trims
- Zip & Puller: YKK Brushed Antique Gold Finish Metal zips with customised black or tan genuine full grain leather pullers
- Danglers: This bag comes with 2 removable danglers. One is a tribute to the humble cotton flower, that makes this fabric possible.; one is an ode to your love for handcrafted and proof that the leather is genuine
Wash & Care: Handmade needs care! Don’t use harsh chemicals (including detergents) to clean products. For fabric, use local wet wiping or high quality dry washing. For leather, over time, a slight patina may arise, indicating authenticity. Use good leather polish to bring back shine. Don’t use chemicals to wipe metal trims. Use the Earth Souk dust bag, that comes with this bag, to store when not in use. Avoid contact with strong chemicals, water and abrasive surfaces. Taking care of your Earth Souk bag lets you enjoy it for a long time.