Some of the sweetest things come in handwoven fabrics and leather. Sweet as the sound of the piano, the taste of hot jalebis or smell of jasmine, this bag reminds of all the nice things in life. Slung across or dangling from your hand, she’s bound to get second glances.
Material: Hand-dyed and handwoven cotton fabric inspired by the Warangal Durrie. Specially created for Earth Souk, and combined with black or tan genuine full grain leather.
Width x Height x Depth - 12" x 11" x 5" (30.5 cm x 27.9 cm x 12.7 cm); Short handle drop 9" (22.9 cm); 2 short round handles of 2" (5.1 cm) girth and 12" (30.5 cm) length; Short handle drop of 5" (12.7 cm); Long handle of 3/4" (1.9 cm) width and 42" (106.7 cm) length; Long handle drop 20" (50.8 cm)
- Lining: Earth Souk branded beige polysatin fabric
- Inside Details: One zipped pocket, 2 open compartments
- Outside Details: Front side is open compartment with magnetic closure. The back is a zipped pocket.
- Base: Leather with Brushed Antique Gold Finish Metal studs
- Trims: Brushed Antique Gold Finish Metal trims.
- Zip & Puller: YKK Brushed Antique Gold Finish Metal zips with customised black or tan genuine full grain leather pullers
- Danglers: This bag comes with 2 removable danglers. One is a tribute to the humble cotton flower, that makes this fabric possible.; one is an ode to your love for handcrafted and proof that the leather is genuine
Wash & Care: Handmade needs care! Don’t use harsh chemicals (including detergents) to clean products. For fabric, use local wet wiping or high quality dry washing. For leather, over time, a slight patina may arise, indicating authenticity. Use good leather polish to bring back shine. Don’t use chemicals to wipe metal trims. Use the Earth Souk dust bag, that comes with this bag, to store when not in use. Avoid contact with strong chemicals, water and abrasive surfaces. Taking care of your Earth Souk bag lets you enjoy it for a long time.