You never know when life will show her beauty and make you realize something absolutely profound. This sling is made for the dreamer, book and tablet in hand, sitting in cafés, sketching on pavements and reading in parks. You never know when the ideas roll.
Material: Hand-dyed and handwoven cotton fabric inspired by the Warangal Durrie. Specially created for Earth Souk, and combined with black or tan genuine full grain leather.
Dimensions: Width x Height x Depth - 11" x 10" x 3" / 27.9 cm x 25.4 cm x 7.6 cm; Long adjustable leather strap of 56" (142.2 cm) length and 1" (2.5 cm) width; Maximum drop of 24" (61.0 cm)
- Lining: Earth Souk branded beige polysatin fabric
- Inside Details: Tab slot with velcro stopper, zipped compartment on one side, 2 open slots on the opposite side
- Outside: Open magnetic closure compartment on the front side, zipped compartment at the back
- Base: Leather
- Trims: Brushed Antique Gold Finish Metal trims.
- Zip & Puller: YKK Brushed Antique Gold Finish Metal zips with customised black or tan genuine full grain leather pullers
- Danglers: This bag comes with 2 removable danglers. One is a tribute to the humble cotton flower, that makes this fabric possible.; one is an ode to your love for handcrafted and proof that the leather is genuine
Wash & Care: Handmade needs care! Don’t use harsh chemicals (including detergents) to clean products. For fabric, use local wet wiping or high quality dry washing. For leather, over time, a slight patina may arise, indicating authenticity. Use good leather polish to bring back shine. Don’t use chemicals to wipe metal trims. Use the Earth Souk dust bag, that comes with this bag, to store when not in use. Avoid contact with strong chemicals, water and abrasive surfaces. Taking care of your Earth Souk bag lets you enjoy it for a long time.